WFFF Tool Kit 53 Pcs Cr-V Metric Socket Set of 1/4" Sockets, Bit Socket Set Accessories Kit for Automotive, Plumbing, Mechanical, Engineering, And DIY 2
- Product Code: B08GLZRWY2
- Availability: In Stock
- HIGH GRADE CR-V SOCKET SET: Tools are forged from high-grade chrome vanadium Cr-V Steel, heated treated and plated with corrosion resistant satin chrome - whether DIY automotive enthusiast, in a workshop or garage, invest in a set you can depend on!
- 1/4" METRIC SOCKETS: Set includes 1/4"Ratchet Handle with soft grip co-molded grips and 72-teeth mechanism for precise adjusting and creating high levels of torque. A selection of 1/4" Metric Sockets (4-14mm) have been chosen for their usefulness and versatility in automotive, mechanical, industrial and domestic repair and adjustment tasks. These 6-point sockets are designed to grip the flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, preventing round-off and allowing for a lifetime of use
- COMPREHENSIVE BIT SET: A selection of the most used Screw bit sizes and shapes for automotive, mechanical, industrial and electrical tasks. Bit Sockets allow you to apply extra torque for working with tougher fasteners on machinery, vehicles, equipment and household furniture and electronic devices. Most popular Slotted, Phillips, POZI, TORX and Hex key sizes cover you in tasks ranging from general household maintenance to more specialised uses like car electronics, boilers and engine repairs
- SOCKET ACCESSORIES: Complimentary accessories have been included to maximize the use of your sockets and increase their versatility even further: 1/4" Universal Joint allows for working with fasteners at difficult angles plus 2 extension bars and a Flexible Extension Shaft make sure you get to places more difficult to reach in and around vehicles; A sliding T-Bar allows you to maximize torque and Spinner Handle lets you make precise adjustments with sockets and screw bits
- ROBUST STORAGE CASE: Keep tools safe, secure and ready for when you need them in this rugged storage case, including size markings for sockets and bits so you can find the part you need quickly and easily. Keep your tools on an empty shelf in your workshop, in a spare drawer in the garage or even extra boot space in your vehicle and have them close at hand for your next project